In following the previous government directive, requiring non-essential businesses to remain closed during the lockdown, we are pleased to inform our customers that we are now able to open the facilities for public access with adjusted operating times.
Please note: you may only visit our premises if you do not have a cough, temperature or any other symptoms related to coronavirus, or have not been exposed to anyone with the virus, or have not recently travelled from any high-risk countries with the virus. Please visit https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 for more information.
Effective from Monday 15 June 2020, our operating hours will be as follows:
|Monday to Saturday:
|Sunday and Bank Holidays:
Last access to the vault is at 4:45 pm.
These changes are also subject to there being no other Government directive, requiring us to close early or that which make it necessary for us to remain closed for a period of time. We therefore advise all our customers to check our website regularly, in particular, on day(s) when you are intending to access your safe deposit box or contact us:
To ensure the safety of all of our customers and staff, we have implemented new procedures as outlined below.
- Access to the vault is by appointment only. Please contact us for an appointment time or use the booking form at the bottom of this page.
- Only one customer may access the vault at any one time.
- Please do not bring any guests or children with you into our reception areas.
- If you wish to make changes to your account or need to see a member of staff, please contact us and we will provide you with an appointment. We aim to respond to all queries as soon as possible.
When visiting our premises, please follow these directions
- For the purposes of facial identification and verification please temporarily remove any mask or facial covering when entering the reception area.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided at each location
- To maintain social distancing measures, only one customer will be permitted into the vault at any one time
- Only one viewing room will be in operation.
- As no other customer may access the vault at the same time as you, where possible, please complete your visit within the vault.
Your safe deposit box will continue to be protected by our multiple layers of security, 24 hours a day, regardless of whether we are open or closed. This is in addition to the facilities being monitored by centres that are directly connected to the police. Members of our staff also have access to our CCTV away from our offices. Click here to see our full list of security features.
Please note that booking slots are limited to 20 minutes each. You may not book more than two slots per day In order to provide enough time to all of our customers, if you are more than 10 minutes late for your booking, you may need to reschedule.